CANCELED – Due to COVID-19. Very sorry, I was really looking forward to meeting you. STAY SAFE!
2-Day Fabric Workshop – Brisbane, Queensland
Project – “Whale of a Good Time”
A workshop for students who have experience with raw appliqué, free-motion sewing, and thread painting and can work independently. Lorraine is a professional animal communicator and students will begin each day with a brief meditation to allow their heart energy to connect with the animal—this breathes life into the art, as a relationship develops and the animals begin to “speak.” Students will learn how to illustrate a fabric collage using fabric and thread.
They will also learn step-by-step techniques, such as:
- How to tap into intuition, rather than rules, going with the flow
- Using photos as templates
- Raw-Appliqué using only pins, no fusing or glue
- Thread painting.
VENUE: Macleay Island, QLD
DATES: Aug 15-16
TIME: 9am- 4:30pm
REGISTRATION: +61 400 344 793
CONTACT: Christine Noske ua.mo1669711801c.sma1669711801ertsr1669711801uoloc1669711801@sirh1669711801c1669711801
See Lorraine’s other Australian Workshops:
- 2 DAY Fabric Workshop – Uluru, Northern Territory, AUS.
- 3 DAY Fabric Workshop – Uluru, Northern Territory, AUS.
- Fabric Collage: Muldura, Victoria AUS – August 2020