Learn how paint a peaceful landscape using fabric ink pencils or paints by Derwent
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, beginners are welcome.
This 2-Day webinar was a 10 hour event and the step-by-step recording is condensed to 3 hours. There are 2 zoom recordings.
Day 1: Background, water and birch trees
Day 2: Flowers, plants, foreground and birch tree leaves
- Step-by-step instructions from start to finish
- Choosing colors that harmonize
- Selecting fabric and how to make it colorfast
- Blending and shading
- Working beside Lorraine- this allows you to watch her demonstrate each step.
- Photograph for tracing will be supplied; no patterns or shipping are necessary.
All of Lorraine’s work supports endangered animals worldwide.
It is her hope that she will be able to reach and teach people worldwide through her ZOOM webinars.